At D&L Garage Door spring repair Las Vegas service we know just how important it is to fix a broken garage door spring immediately. Anyone who owns a garage will at some point need to replace their springs and when that time comes, we want you to feel confident that D&L can replace your springs faster and cheaper than our competition. We strive to distinguish ourselves as the premier garage door repair company in Nevada by providing the highest quality of service and parts while offering the lowest prices available. Here are the different types of garage door springs that our fully licensed garage door professionals work on:
There Are Few Type Of Garage Door Springs
• Lasts twice as long as Extension Springs
• Can support more weight
• Superior system
• Cheapest option
• Most common type of garage door spring
Torque Master System By Wayne Dalton
• This spring system is only used on Wayne Dalton Doors
• We recommend converting to a TORSION spring setup
Garage Door Safety Cables
• An extension spring system will have a safety attached to the wall or ceiling and helps prevent a broken spring from causing injury.
• If you can’t find any safety cables, call us and get a pair installed(702) 850-8177.
Garage Door Spring Brackets
• Brackets are also under a lot of tension and should only be adjusted by a professional.
WARNING: ALL SPRINGS ARE UNDER EXTREME TENSION AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY AND/OR DEATH!NEVER ATTEMPT TO REPAIR OR REPLACE GARAGE DOOR SPRINGS YOURSELF!
You should always consult a professional when it comes to spring repair. Call us right now if you are having an issue with your garage door spring!
Why you should call D&L Garage Door Spring Repair Las Vegas service.
Remember, fixing a garage door is a dangerous job. Some garage door parts are under extreme tension and require specific safety precautions. Research and understand the risks before beginning any repair. Failure to do so may result in property damage, personal injury or even death. Your health and safety are the most important parts of any home project and no amount of savings is worth risking your safety. Even when you take every precaution accidents can still happen which is why we always recommend you let a professional handle your garage door needs.
Call today to set up an appointment to have one of our licensed technicians repair your door! (702) 850-8177