Garage Door Track Repair Las Vegas by D&L is the most reliable repair company in Las Vegas, Nevada, offering the most affordable deals available and providing emergency service 24/7. We offer a wide selection of replacement garage door tracks including but not limited to vertical and horizontal track lengths, horizontal angles, wall brackets, track clips, fasteners and more!
D&L offers high quality garage door tracks to keep your doors operating smoothly and reliably.
Choose from the largest selection of garage door track systems in the state (industry standard 2″ or 3″). We can help with the proper products and services to meet your needs, whether you need a complete new system or just replacement parts.
Garage Door Track Repair Las Vegas
Repair and replacement parts are offered for the following track configurations:
• standard lift
• high lift
• vertical or low-headroom styles
What Caused the Damage?
The most common causes of track damage:
• If there is a broken cable when one attempts to close the door, the door will bend the track.
• If a roller is displaced it results from a lack of lubrication which leads to inflexibility &bending of the horizontal track.
• The track will rust if the door is in a moist environment
• Commercial accident soften involving heavy equipment such as forklifts are commonplace. Replacement becomes warranted with these types of accidents.
• Vehicle Collisions
• Normal shifting of the foundation & construction materials over time.
Until recently, all door manufacturers made their own tracks; now only a few do, including Wayne Dalton and Overhead. Some garage door tracks come galvanized for rust and corrosion protection while older tracks usually use steel simply covered with paint which works but is less effective.
Garage door tracks can be purchased at Garage Door Track Repair Las Vegas service in three widths:
• 1”: Mostly for commercial use
• 2”: Residential and some commercial use
• 3”: Heavier residential and industrial garage doors.
Track Lift Types
Manufacturers produce three types of track lifts that Garage Door Track Repair Las Vegas offer:
• Standard lift: Mostly Residential Use –
o Consists of vertical track and a curved section allowing the door to rise and move to a horizontal position.
• Vertical lift: Commercial and Industrial Use –
o Consists of vertical track but also includes additional vertical track angled away from the wall allowing space for a larger spring assembly.
• High lift: Combines Features of Standard Lift and Vertical Lift –
o Consists of a vertical track, a horizontal track that is shorter than standard, and a high lift extension. Residential systems may require a high lift conversion kit. These kits have become popular recently and will add value to your home.